Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A little backstory

My fiance/husband and I decided to get married before we got married out of necessity. He's an Airman in the US Air Force and I was an uninsured clerk at an insurance agency. Anyone that's been without health insurance knows how that scary that can be.
We decided- Hey, we're getting married anyway. Why not have the perks right now? So off we went and it just took one afternoon to become Mr & Mrs. And, just like that, I'm an Air Force wife. They let me on base and everything.
Our wedding will be held in the town we met, which is hundreds of miles from the town we live in. This can really throw off planning. But I've never planned a wedding before so if this is harder than it could be I really couldn't say. I've heard its hard no matter what, and I can see the truth in that.

No comments: